More Sweet Life To Live...

In the Life of a Teenager...Trying to find Her place in this World.

A Transition in Life.

Let's see, what is new this time in my life? Nothing much really, only a transition in life time and time again.

Of course, you all know about my transition from living in Florida to back in Pennsylvania?

Instead of attending Central High, I went to South Philadelphia High, and now Community College.

I currently reside partially at work and partially at my new found close friend, Elizabeth Ngo. I have known her for years, who would figure that only up until now that I have gotten to know her better.

I have become super self-seeking in order to be happy in life.

I am much more socialable and determined to get up there in my life - in contrast to how i felt a couple of months ago when I was going through depression and suicide.

I have drifted away from my old friends to a group of new ones. Or have I really? Maybe it is the other way around...or maybe it is both ways. Either way, it is inevitable.

I have changed my views of getting into a relationship. For unreasonable reasons I have figured out that I have the luck to find love, but not to keep it.

I have changed my views on sex. It is an enjoyable passtime that is shared by two or more people. Of course my first will always remain special.

My views of the world have also altered. The world is out to get me so I have to outsmart it.

Work rules my life now, so do not try to overthrow it...for you shall fail.

Always remember, I do not feel connected to my family. I have never had a boyfriend before. So the most closest ones to me are my friends. The most important person to me, is myself.

To be born, to grow old, to pass away...is all a part of life, why try to run from it? Why try to hide it? Why try to cheat it? You should embrace it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment